Holiday pumpkins


I think one of my favorite things about fall is the visit to the pumpkin patch.  I love to see all of the different varieties that have become so popular over the last few years.  I especially like the way we have progressed into the adult version of pumpkin carving and display.  These pieces from Martha Stewart are so fun, they make me wish I had some real carving skills. 
 This year we are keeping with our tradition of having a little carving party for the kids and their friends at the house.  I am so excited and hoping to get it all together including the other fun games like bobbing for apples, and relay races!
 Do you have any traditions that you have started for Halloween?  Are you a pro at carving or decorating pumpkins?

This is the first year I have seen the really large white and pink pumpkins at the patch- loved them!





Photobucket 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © home design ideas. All Rights Reserved.